Most simply defined, an entrepreneur is a person who identifies a need and starts a business to fill that void.
Hi かわいい + creative family!
Swinging through with some kawaii empowerment ^.^
But first, THANK YOU for taking the journey with me~
In my newsletter (you can join here) I asked friends who’d take the journey with me to confirm by sharing what entrepreneurship means to them.
Why? Because everyone doesn’t know what it is or means to be an entrepreneur.
(I know because one of the replies was just that <3)
So before I tell you what it means to me (as a lifetime entrepreneur) here’s a bit of what others say ~
Q: What Does Entrepreneurship Mean to You?
- To me entrepreneurship involves working towards the goal of self-sufficiency and financial independence. It also involves learning new skills and improving on the strengths you currently have.
- Entrepreneurship means freedom to follow my inspirations into a sustainable life.
- Building a brand and a lifestyle that will lead to wealth and a legacy.
- To me entrepreneurship means you have the ability to fail and learn from that failure. Essentially jumping off a cliff and building a plane on the way down. 🤘🏽
- Entrepreneurship is creating a business (or businesses) that align with your values and skills to provide you a resource for generating income, for creating a healthy and community change and for bettering the lives of yourself and your loved ones. It is a responsibility one takes in response to wanting to provide service to a niche where one has not had the benefits of your talents.
- I’ll keep it simple. Doing something for yourself and following your dreams.
🌸 What Entrepreneurship Means to Me
For me, entrepreneurship is ALL of those things~
It’s a hero’s journey of empowerment .
In my case … it’d be kawaii empowerment! <3
and most of all, creating a legacy for my family <3
🌸 LIPS So Far + Let’s Explore Kawaii
Unfortunately, my monthly flip-through + goals will be LATE … maybe one week (hopefully ONLY one week)
BUT I will have another colorful + fun update of Little INKPLAY Shop So Far this FriYAY!
I’m creating my kawaii creative corner (the name of my blog AND youtube + #goals haha) but got consumed with some (random) kawaii + creative + art-preneuring so guess who’s behind a teeny bit ~
In the mean time, be sure to spring ahead with DC Kawaii Style’s COMMUNITY CALENDAR
Also, I’ve been thinking … I know I throw around the word kawaii a lot.
But everyone reading doesn’t know what (or how special) it is, lifestyle + theories surrounding kawaii, or how I use it for community empowerment.
So let’s take some time in the near future to explore kawaii together!
What do you think (no really, I’d like to know!)
Drop a comment and let me know ~
Let’s keep in Touch!